Admin Assistant - Based in Melaka
- Responsible for overseeing day to day administrative operations, filing management and assets and inventories management
- In charge of human resource management for the company
- Arranging the logistics and shipments documentations
- Dealing with Customs Department including the documentations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Candidate must possess Diploma in any equivalent courses/ SPM
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Candidate should be self-motivated, hardworking and multitasking
- Possess own transport
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with the team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus