Electrical Technicians (20 vacancies available)
- Installs and maintain for electrical systems and equipment in-house and at clients’ site
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting, locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems with a variety of testing devices
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor
- Willing to travel and can be outstation for project
- In-house maintenance
- Candidate must possess in Electrical & Electronics or Cert. Suruhanjaya PW2 or higher & A1
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
- Willing to learn, carry out multi task skill and positive attitude
- Willing to work extra hours, weekend and night shift depends on project
- Good team player, self-confident, reliable, minimum supervision
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be 20-25 years old
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative engineering team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus