Solar PV System Mechanical / Electrical Field Engineer
- Electrical system (LV)
- PV systems (small to large scale)
- Off-grid and hybrid systems
- Other RES
- Technology selection
- Systems and SCADA configuration
- Technical report and project documentation
- Prototypes and testing
- Site visit, service and engineering support
- Work with the Engineering Team and in-line Managers to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Develop Project Implementation Plans for major projects or several smaller, but complex projects, or for the design within a specific discipline.
- Maintain engineering records, lists and reports as required to ensure compliance with the scheduled project plan, adherence to the budget, adherence to procurement specification, or to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved.
- Obtain product approval/ testing to comply with the Regulatory Requirements
- Provide product technical training to end user.
- Graduated Engineering Mechanical/Electrical, preferred if specialized in Renewables, knowledge in off-grid and hybrid systems design or operations would constitute an advantage.
- Minimum 1~2 years in a product management/design/technical support environment, preferably in PV power generation system grid connected, off-grid and hybrid systems
- The candidate should be willing to travel across various locations where the projects are located.
- Mechanical knowledge of solar mounting systems
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Strong problem solving skills
- Should be ready for frequent field visits
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility enough to adapt to unexpected situations
- Experience in quality assurance & pre dispatch inspections of the electrical goods
- Must have the ability and willing to travel, work on-call during off-shift hours
- Electrical calculation tools
- PVsyst or other PV simulators
- Homer would be an asset
- OGPV/GCPV certificate holder from SEDA is a MUST for this position
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Insurance coverage for the employee under the Employee Social Security Act 1969.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative team.